Thursday 3 October / 17.15-18.45
HRS – VA Joint Session
Controversies in arrhythmia therapy: what are the knowledge gaps?
C.M. Albert / Boston, USA
A.B. Curtis / Buffalo, USA
- Ablation in young asymptomatic WPW patients: prudent practice or cowboy cardiology?
K.H. Kuck / Hamburg, Germany
- Non-ischemic cardiomyopathy, chronic heart failure, LVEF <35% and LBBB: CRT-D vs. CRT-P?
T.F. Deering / Atlanta, USA
- Should His bundle pacing be considered as an alternative to biventricular pacing in patients with AV block and LVEF <35%?
M.R. Gold / Charleston, USA
- Asymptomatic paroxysmal atrial fibrillation (<24 hour duration) detected by a cardiac implantable electronic device: should anticoagulation be prescribed?
A.M. Russo / Camden, USA
- Asymptomatic paroxysmal atrial fibrillation in patients over 65 years: ablation vs medical therapy?
D.L. Packer / Rochester, USA