- How to reach Venice and San Giorgio Island
- Fly to Venice Arrhythmias 2017
- Ferry timetable
From Marco Polo Airport :
Venice has a modern airport situated in the mainland at Venice-Tessera.
You may use following transportation options:
- ATVO Line n°. 35: bus service to Piazzale Roma, 20 minute-journey, one-way ticket € 6,00
- Alilaguna service: blue and red motor boat lines to San Marco Square, 60 minute journey, one-way ticket € 15,00. From San Marco Square you can reach the island of San Giorgio Maggiore by waterbus no.2 in 5 minutes, one-way ticket € 4,00.
- private water taxi to your hotel, 45-minute journey, € 110,00 one way (maximum 4 pax)
From Venice Santa Lucia Railway Station:
Venice has two railway stations: Venice-Mestre and Venice Santa Lucia. From Venice Santa Lucia station you can take the ACTV waterbuses that offer different transportation schedules all day long. The public waterbus no.2 via the Giudecca Channel takes directly to San Giorgio Maggiore Island, one-way ticket costs € 7,00. Private taxis are also available at the main exit of the station.
From A4 Motorway exit:
Follow the indications to Venice parking areas of Tronchetto and/or Piazzale Roma where you can find a variety of parking lots. From there, you can reach San Giorgio Maggiore Island by waterbus no.2, one-way ticket € 7,00
Click here and see online our partner airline and the rates reserved for our subscribers
Click here and see our partner hotels and the rates reserved for our subscribers
The Congress venue Fondazione Giorgio Cini can be reached by taking the public water bus no. 2 and getting off at San Giorgio island.
From San Zaccaria (approx. duration: 5 minutes)
From Santa Lucia Railway station (approx. duration: 45 minutes)
From Piazzale Roma (approx. duration: 35 minutes)
From Tronchetto (approx. duration: 25 minutes)